Our ONE10 short is a pure underpants and is optimized for this use.
The SQlab underpants for all who don't like skintight Lycra shorts. True to the motto: No Lycra, No Strava, No Problem.
The SQ-Pad 10 is maximum 8 mm thin and still tight. The pad consists of a dense and at the same time extremely breathable foam, which is equipped with a thin layer of a TPE gel on the underside. This serves for the optimal absorption of the shearing forces arising during the pedalling movement.
- breathable, flatlock stitching, elastic leg cuffs
- Main Fabric: 82% Polyester, 18 % Elasthan
- Machine wash 30°, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
The SQ Short One10 is made for everyday use and has an ideal cut to wear under your trousers.
If the trousers do not fit please contact our customer service. Cycling shorts are a hygiene article and are generally worn without underwear. Please keep in mind that we cannot take back trousers that have been used extensively.
- Area of use
- MTB TOUR & TRAVEL / TREKKING
- Material Padding
- SQ-Pad 10, max. 8mm thin + TPE gel
- slim (ideal to wear under the pants)