Grip ergonomics for racers! Light and ergonomic like no other race grip.
Each gramm counts!
The size matters!
Silicon rubber compound
- light - only 59 Gramm per pair!
- more grip
Angular instead of round
The slightly angular, flat shape on the underside saves material and provides a perfect form fit. Thus the handle lies loosely and securely in the hand. Energy is saved and arm pump is prevented.
The flattened shape on the outside increases the contact surface and thus the comfort.
The Ergobar is an undulating elevation on the underside. This results in a flat, slightly angular grip underside. Perfectly matching the angular angled fingers.
|Size||Length (in mm)||range(in mm)||weight (in g)|
* The grip circumferences is measured in the first third. This corresponds to the position of the middle finger.
- ARTICLE NUMBER(S)
- 2305 / 2306 / 2307 / 2332
- AREA OF USE/BICYCLE TYPE
- MTB Race
- WEIGHT(S) IN G (PAIR)
- approx. 59 / 79 / 89 / 119
- Silicone Rubber Compound
- CIRCUMFERENCE IN MM (1/3 OF TOTAL LENGTH)
- 100 / 105 / 110 / 119
- LENGTH IN MM (LEFT/RIGHT)
- CLAMP DIAMETER HANDLEBAR IN MM
- MATERIAL CLAMPING RINGS
- MAXIMUM TORQUE IN NM
- E-BIKE READY
- DIN/ASTM CATEGORIES
Every gram counts!
On the basis of the 7OX all material was saved that was not absolutely necessary.
The flattened shape on the outside increases the contact surface and thus the comfort. Material needed for a heavy wing can be saved completely.
The second advantage is that the grip remains perfectly round in terms of driving dynamics. The slightly angular, flat shape on the underside saves material and provides a perfect fit. This ensures that the grip is loose and secure in the hand.
The energy required for firm hand pressure is saved and arm pumping is prevented.
- Silicones rubber compound
- light - durable - damping - non-slip